Before registering your participation in the 1st Al-Khorezmi International Conference on Modern Problems of Mathematics, paying the conference fee, you must fill out the registration form for participation on the conference website (The registration form is automatically sent to the organizing committee).
The conference fee of full-time conference participants includes: accommodation, excursions, coffee breaks and other organizational expenses.
The conference fee is:
- for local participants -500,000 UZS.
- for foreign participants - 250 USD.
Please, after payment inform the Organizing Committee (email@example.com) by attaching a scan of the payment terminal receipt or any information that will help identify the receipt of funds to the UrSU account. Payment of the conference fee is accepted until July 5, 2022 inclusive!Bank details for paying the conference fee in UZS:
- Recipient's personal account: 400110860334017094100079001
- Bank Name: Central Bank
- Bank account: 23 402 000 300 100 001 010
- TIN: 201122919
- Bank code: 00014
- Recipient's personal account: 400110840334017094100079001
- Bank account USD: 23 402 978 900 100 001 001
- BIC code: MFRUUZ22